Quality Assurance Cleaning
Aged Care Cleaning have implemented and maintain a quality assurance system which encourages our staff to participate in the quality improvement process. Quality assurance is an essential element to the success of our business.
Continuous improvement through best practice and Total Quality Management Principles enables us to accomplish our targets and improve services well beyond those expected in our industry. We comply with the Aged Care Act 1997.
Quality Commitment to Our Customers
- We have regular visits to ensure quality standards are being met
- Ongoing supervision and monitoring, which offers the opportunity for both employee and customer feedback
- All our staff are security screened and Police checked previous to being employed by Autonomous Solutions
- At any given time you can request to see a current police certificate of any of our employees and take comfort knowing that we are security screened under the Aged Care Act 1997.
- We are fully insured with Public and Products Liability
- We have Workcover Insurance.
- We comply with the Aged Care Act 1997
Health and Safety
We, as employees at all levels, work diligently to execute the Companies policy of maintaining safety and occupational health within our places of work.
Our safety program has been developed to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and appropriate codes of practice, with particular emphasis on the occupational safety and health of our employees. It is the obligation of us all as employees to be knowledgeable of the standards established by those laws and guidelines and to implement the rules and regulations contained herein.
Regard for the safety of our employees, our customers, the general public and subcontractors is a prime responsibility of Autonomous Solutions. Autonomous Staff are fully inducted and therefore, understand and meet the requirements of the Cleaning Industries Health and Safety Policies.